Thank you for using Langing Pages maker. This Privacy Notice explains how Langing Pages maker We collect, use, process, disclose, retain and protect personal information (when we provide services to you) when we process personal information based on your instructions that may be included as part of the content you view, download, download or otherwise appear on our services. Just a tool to publish the content of users through their channels on social networking sites, and the user is solely responsible for what comes or what is published or resulting from the publication of such content. When this Privacy Notice indicates " Langing Pages maker "Or" we "or" we "or" our ", it refers to Langing Pages maker.
Langing Pages maker is committed Protect the privacy of all individuals who:
- Visit any of its websites or mobile sites, including https://landingpagesmaker.com , Including all current and future subdomains (the “Website”);
- Use any of its mobile applications ("Applications")
- Use any of its services. Langing Pages maker Available from time to time ("Pallets").
- We together call Site, Apps, and Platforms "Services."
For your convenience, any Langing Pages maker Terms of Service are indicated Applicable as "Terms". If you see an unspecified term in this Privacy Notice, it will have the same definition as our Terms.
First: - Our Services
Offers Langing Pages maker A set of social media management tools. Our services allow you to combine your social media accounts for easy access and management through a single portal. Langing Pages maker Helps its users manage social media campaigns, marketing and advertising; engage audiences; schedule and post messages; and analyze their results. When you link existing social media accounts to a Langing Pages maker account You can choose to collect, process, share and access social network content instantly via your Langing Pages maker account Your. Our services also offer an ecosystem where you can choose to purchase or connect a Langing Pages maker account Your third-party services ("Third-Party Application").
Second: - Personal information we collect
Personal information is information about a specific or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, to refer to an identifier such as: name, ID, location-specific data, online identifier, or other attributes of that natural person.
Personal information does not include information that has been concealed or collected in a way that can no longer be used to identify a particular natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
Third, the personal information we collect is divided into two broad categories: account data and content
1- Account information Account information ("Account data") is personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect from you and your devices regarding your access to and use of our services (such as when you provide us with account registration information, information we collect about your browser when you connect to one of our services, etc. ). Legally, we collect this account data and use it as a data controller.
There are two general categories of account data that we collect to provide you with services.
1. The information you provide to us
Account information: - You can provide us with information about creating and managing your account for services, such as your name, email address and password to create a Langing Pages maker account.
Billing Information: - If you purchased a paid version of the Services, or if you made another financial transaction using our Services (such as purchasing a third-party application), we (and third party payment processors) will collect information about your purchase or transaction. This includes billing details, credit card information, and other account and authentication information.
Other information: - You can choose to provide us with information when filling out a form, contacting customer support, responding to questionnaires or using other features of our services. You can also provide us with other optional information as part of your account profile, including your usernames, avatars and links to social network profiles you approve using your Langing Pages maker profile.
2. The information we collect automatically from your use of the Services: -
Data logging and usage information: - Like most websites, when you view content or otherwise interact with our services, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website or that your app sends when you use it. This log data may include an IP address - the name and address of the webpage you visited before using the services, the type and settings of your browser, your device information, the date and time you used the services, information about your browser configuration and components - ins , Language preferences, unique identifiers and cookie data.
The content you upload, download, or display may contain our services (defined as "Content" in our Terms), but does not necessarily contain personal information. When we refer to "Content" in this notice, we mean personal information in the content we process. We only process content in your direction. Legally, we act as processors for personal data embedded in the content. Our obligations regarding our handling of content on behalf of our users are described in the section below called Content - Langing Pages maker As a data processor
Account information - How we use it: -
We use, store and process account data as a data controller to provide, understand, improve and improve our services, maintain our services secure and comply with our legal obligations. In
- Identify our users
- We use account data to identify you when you sign in to your account.
- The provision of services
- We use account data to enable us to operate and provide the Services to you, including
- Enable your access to our services
- Let you communicate with us and other users
- Check your transactions for confirmation of purchase, billing, security, and authentication (including security codes to communicate with installed third-party apps)
- Contact you regarding your account and provide customer service support, including answering your comments and questions
- Check out the services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, competitions and events that we think you might find useful or that you have requested from us.
- Sale or marketing of products and services Langing Pages maker is yours .
- Improve and improve our services.
We use account data to:
- Better understanding of your needs and overall user needs, diagnose problems, analyze trends, conduct analytics, conduct research, improve service features and usability, test new products and troubleshoot, and understand and market users better.
- Analyze the site or other services and information about our visitors and users, including researching the user demographics and user behavior
- Create aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics on service users with the aim of making improvements and improving service usability
- Keep our services safe
- We use account data to verify accounts and activity, keep our services safe, and keep our services safe and secure.
Account information - Legal basis for use: -
Our legal basis for collecting and using account data as a controller depends on the specific context in which we collect it. However, as a data controller, we will collect personal information from you where:
- We have your consent to do so
- We need personal information to execute a contract with you (such as providing Langing Pages maker services Where it is in our legitimate interest (and not to be exceeded by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms) , in some cases we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or we may need personal information to protect your vital interests or Someone else's interests.
- When we rely on your consent to process account data, you may withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the legality of processing upon approval prior to withdrawal.
- If we ask you to provide account data to comply with legal requirements, we will clarify this in a timely manner and let you know whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information based on our legitimate interest that is not already described in this notice, we will explain in due course what those legitimate interests are.
Account Information - Access, control, correction of personal information and other important rights:
As a user, you can update or correct most of your account data by signing in to your account to edit your profile or organization history. To request a return or removal of your account data or additional corrections, please send an email to our privacy team. Requests to access, correct, or remove your information will be processed within thirty (30) days and may be subject to a fee as permitted by applicable law.
Depending on where you live, you may have the right to exercise the additional rights available to you under applicable laws
regarding personal information held by Langing Pages maker.
About you as a data controller, including:
- The right to scan: In certain circumstances, you may have a wider right to erase personal information we hold about you - for example, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, please note that we may need to keep certain information as long as you maintain an account for our services, or as needed to provide you with our services, for record-keeping purposes, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request Langing Pages maker About processing your personal information and / or stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to Restrict Processing : You may have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, when you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or illegally held).
- The right to transfer data: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to provide you with your personal information in a systematic and device-friendly format commonly used and to request the transfer of personal information to another data controller unimpeded.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us. We will consider your application in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Langing Pages maker As a data processor for the content :-
You, as a Langing Pages maker user , Controls how content is created, requested, sent, posted, and processed on our Services. When using our services, you can view, create and analyze content that will eventually be posted on different social networks. You can also choose to access your Langing Pages maker account And / or link it to a wide range of third-party applications including those available in our App Directory. Content that flows through our Services may include personal information of all kinds, including but not limited to the following categories:
- User-generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, photos, feeds, or social connections)
- Contact details (e.g. name, email address, phone number)
- Additional individual information (such as age, gender, employer, occupation, geographic location, educational information, financial status, habits and preferences)
- Information regarding the individual's location in real time
As the user, you are the controller of your content data, and we are the data processor for that content. Where we process content, we do so at your direction on your behalf in accordance with the instructions you provide to us through the Services. When you connect your social media accounts through our services, we only access, process and use the content to provide our services in accordance with the various terms and conditions imposed by social networks. We may, in limited circumstances, process content for the purpose of improving the services and functions requested by users as part of the Langing Pages maker experience And if you use the services at the invitation of a Langing Pages maker client , Whether that customer is your employer, another organization, or individual, that customer sets its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing and retention of content that may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with your customer about their policies and settings.
Third party applications and social networks : -
Access, correct and delete content: -
- Be aware that STICYK POSTS Act as a channel between you and various social networks and third party applications. In many cases, the content published via STICKY will not be POSTS In the custody of Langing Pages maker , And any content shared by you through any social networks or third-party applications through the Services may remain available to third parties and the general public, as such content is now under the control of social network operators and / or third-party applications.
- A person seeking to access, or seeking to correct or modify inaccuracies in, or delete content stored or processed by us on behalf of the user must direct his / her query to a Langing Pages maker user (Data Controller) or to Social Networking or third-party application developer. Upon receiving a request from one of our users for us to remove the data, we will respond to their request within thirty (30) days. Please note that we may need to keep certain information on our systems as long as you maintain an account for our services, for record-keeping purposes, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, enforce our terms, or as required or authorized by applicable law.
By law, Langing Pages maker :-
It is simply a data processor for content created, requested, or published via social networks. We process this content as instructed by our users. Because our users control how their content is collected and used by them, our users are, legally, in control of the content they process through our services and are responsible for compliance with applicable data protection laws, including GDP.
Privacy information that applies to both account data and content when we may share personal information: -
- Except as provided in this Privacy Notice, STICKY POSTES does not participate Any personal information collected through the Services with third parties. However, we may share account or content data in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or guidance, such as when connecting a social network to our services or authorizing a third-party app to access your account
- With service providers (including payment processors), we engage in functionality or provide services to us, as these providers are subject to obligations that comply with this Privacy Notice and appropriate security and confidentiality measures
- WITH STICKY POSTES DISTRIBUTORSAuthorized if you purchase services from an authorized vendor of STICKY POSTES You authorize access to and processing of your personal information to support your use of the Services
- We believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law or regulation or if we are legally obliged to do so, such as responding to court orders or legal proceedings, creating, protecting or exercising our legal rights or defending against claims or legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against unlawful activities, fraud or situations involving potential threats to our rights or property (or the rights or property of those using our services), or to protect the personal safety of any person
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action in cases involving the security of our services or the abuse of the service infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as massive spam, denial-of-service attacks or attempts to compromise security of services)
- A parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture or other companies under joint control with STICKY POSTES
- If we are acquired or merged with another entity (in this case, we will require that entity to assume our obligations under this Privacy Notice), or if we are involved in bankruptcy, or if they own or control all or part of our Services. Or changes its assets
When we keep personal information: -
- We keep your account data as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing our terms.
- We reserve content as long as the services are needed, or even ask us to delete it in accordance with the Terms. We retain and use this content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce conditions.
- Please note that some personal information may need to be kept by STICKY POSTES For a period of time after your account has been canceled where it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or is required or authorized by applicable law. Our specific retention periods for personal information are documented in our internal retention policies and any applicable retention schedules and we retain them as required by applicable law.
- After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will safely dispose of it, in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies.
How we protect personal information: -
Follow STICKY POSTESIndustry best practices to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the account data, the content we collect, use, process and store, and the current state of the technology.
International and local transfers of information:
Media gate IncIt is an entity that provides services, an Egyptian joint stock company headquartered in 157, 26th of July St., Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt. It is subject to the provisions of the Egyptian Intellectual Property Protection Law No. 82 of 2002, its amendments, its executive regulations, all international conventions regulating the provisions of the Intellectual Queen, as well as the provisions of Law No. 175 of 2018 on combating information technology crimes, and all Egyptian laws.
Services are mainly provided by our offices in Egypt. It uses STICKY POSTES Third-party service providers (such as managed hosting providers, card processors, and CRM systems) And sub-wizards for content and technology partners) to provide the necessary software, networks, infrastructure and other services that we use to run the services. Third-party service providers may process or store personal information on their servers in accordance with the laws governing it. Our social networks store the same data.
By using any of the Services, or providing or collecting any personal information through the Services, you authorize Langing Pages maker And its authorized partners using and processing content and account data (including any personal information) in these countries.
Cookies and similar technologies
Options can be obtained: -
- Content Processing : - When we receive or access data from our different social networks, we do so at your request and within the terms and conditions of each social network. As a user, you can ultimately select the social networks or third-party apps you want our services to reach and the social networks and / or third-party apps you want to share your data with. We process your content, based on your instructions, as a channel between you and the social networks you connect to our services.
- Marketing emails: - You can unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by Langing Pages maker By managing your email preferences on our Manage Preferences page, or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email .
- On-demand advertising: - We may use account data to personalize the ads we send to you, using third parties. The Network Advertising Initiative has developed a tool that can help you understand which third parties have enabled cookies for your browser and disable these cookies. For more information and to opt out of personalized ads, visit ................................................ https://
For children: -
Our services are not intended for use by children and should be accessed only by individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
For changes to this Privacy Notice: -
STICKY maintains POSTS management Reserves the right to make changes to its Privacy Notice at any time. Software innovation happens quickly and laws, regulations and industry standards evolve, which may make these changes necessary, or we may make changes to our business. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post it on this page, so we encourage you to stay informed by checking back here periodically.